Monday 11 June 2012

Creative Teachers' Showcase - MELTA Conference Sarawak 7 and 8 June 2012

The MELTA conference 2012 was held on 7 and 8 June in Kuching. I took part in the Creative Teacher's Showcase(CTS). I presented my Wheels of English which I adapted from the game show wheel of Fortune or the BM version Roda Impian. My presentation was well acepted by the participatn who attended the conference though it did not impress the judges. However, I was very proud when I received appreciations from classroom practioners who felt that my presentation was very practical. Besides being busy with my presentation, I manage to meet some old friends and made some new friends. MELTA conference was an eye - opener and I hope to attend more conferences like this in future not only as a participant but also as a presenter.I was happy with my showcase as many participants came to me and demanded explanation on my showcase. I was more than happy to see curious faces. some teachers even took pictures to bring back and try it at their school. I learnt a large deal by participating in the CTS.  The two days spent at Four Point Sheraton was memorable and I am looking forward to present my paper in MELTA conference 2013. hahhahaha..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...