Saturday 14 January 2012

Form 3 Lit - Com Workshop - Bintulu Division

The Bintulu Division Lit - Com training session was conducted today and I was the trainer. 20 teachers from Bintulu division participated in the session and was quite nervous as this was my first time handling a group of senior teachers and some of them, their experiences are my age!! However, I had a blessed session with all of them as they were all humble and was willing to share their experiences as well as accept my ideas..... The session went on really very well...They were even very excited to take part in the group activities that I had prepared for the training session. Here are some of the pictures that I would love to share.. Thanks to Pn. Nancy Jupei ( PPD Officer) who was more than willing to be with us throughout the session.... God Bless










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...