Friday 6 January 2012

Back to school - Part 2




The school term for the year 2012 kick started 2 days ago and I was very excited and enthusiastic to start my work for this year...I have prepared all the materials and got them photocopied.....I could not wait to meet new faces...I am given 4s1, 3B, 3I and 3Q this year.....In these 3 days have met all of them so far they are being good and obedient except for 4s1 as most of them were my students when they were in form 3 last year, so there was no Ice- breaking session required for that class. I started with introduction to SPM 1119 English and they seem to be eager to learn... Whereby with 3B, 3I and 3Q I am trying to get used to the students and we are still in the pace of getting to know... However, the lessons went on very well for this week. students from class 3B were given an array of vocabulary practices while for 3Q and 3I I started with simple compositions form "My writing" module which consists of rearranging jumble up words, arranging sequence of a story and so on, as I want the students to get used to writing simple compositions, my aim for these two classes is to make them write compositions using simple English..If they can do so by PMR 2012 I will be the most happiest person on earth, for that I have to work my ***********(censored) hahaha...Students from 3Q and 3I may need extra attention from me as they can be categorized as low proficiency students and they are unable to write their a composition on their own, I need to guide them all the time so that they will be able to write properly....... so I really have to be patient this year when I teach them. I have also decided not to bring cane to the classes and going to practice my new so - called strategy 'Guru Penyayang" whice I have never tried before this, but I hope I will be able to control my classes....If I can't I will go back to my old strategy 'GARANG' hahaha....


Overall it is going to be a busy year with a busy start.......

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...