Sunday 18 December 2011

Getting ready for the year 2012!!

I have read somewhere that 2012 is the year where the whole universe will come to an end...unfortunately it does not seem to be like that as I still have to prepare for next year...I was informed that I will be teaching 3B,3F,3Q , 4s1....on top of that I am going to teach a new subject next year that is Pendidikan Moral Form 3....this is not a new subject but I am new to this subject as I have never tried my hands on any other subjects except for English since I have ever started teaching hahah.... well all I have to say is "new leader new policy" hahahaa......right now I am busy preparing teaching materials for next year....worksheets, powerpoints ...etc etc etc ....I will definitely share some of the materials here.......I have finished the scheme of work for both form 3 and form 4 English,,,,writing assignments for form 3 and form 4 to be given throughout the year and also a grammar module.....hahahah all I have prepared was for English,,,for Moral.???...I have no idea how I am going to get started ....MOHANA!??? MORAL!!!???...oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Well I will try my best...thanks to God we have a GC for Moral education at my school who happens to be my good friend as well..I hope I will get all the help I want from him.....all I have to do now is get prepared forthe year 2012 which is going to be a different cum another challenging year for me and will also be my last year in Bintulu....I have decided!!!!!!.....next year this time I should be preparing myself to go to a new school...I am bored and tired......,hahahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...