Sunday 28 May 2017

'HEBAT' MODULES

Here is the compilation of HEBAT modules. HEBAT stands for "Hayati Eksplorasi Berfikir Aras Tinggi. This module is developed to develop higher order thinking skills through reading activities. Each unit comes with lesson plan and also relevant materials. I think they are quite useful. 
There are 20 modules altogether and every module is developed for students of different level. The one thing I like about this module is, they are all focusing on issues and topics relevant to the current generation. Honestly, I do not use textbooks anymore as they are very outdated and I don't think the contents are relevant anymore. I use to make my own worksheets and I find this modules to be interesting and will be able to arouse students' interest if  the lessons are planned carefully. 

Thanks to my friend Aishah for sharing this.

UNIT 1
UNIT 2 
UNIT 3
UNIT 4
UNIT 5
UNIT 6
UNIT 7 
UNIT 8 
UNIT 9
UNIT 10 
UNIT 11
UNIT 12
UNIT 13
UNIT 14
UNIT 15
UNIT 16
UNIT 17 
UNIT 18 
UNIT 19 
UNIT 20 

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any suggested answers or answer shemes for teachers as guidance in teaching? thank you in advance for your response :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...