Saturday 2 January 2016

Cherish 2015, Embrace 2016



It has been two days since we left 2015 and entered the brand new 2016.  This is the time to reflect on certain things that occurred last year and  to make things better for the current year. As for me 2015 will be the most meaningful year in my life as it had been an eye – opening year. I was given the opportunity to embark on an educational journey to The United States of America which lasted for 6 months and upon my return from the USA I proposed and implemented several classroom projects which I successfully presented in the ICELT Conference 2015 which earned me a gold award for my presentation. Besides I was also awarded the Top English Language Teacher Award 1st runner up during the conference. On the other hand, in the same year I was also promoted to a higher Grade ; DG48 under the Guru Cemerlang scheme. I see all these as blessings from GOD the almighty showering upon me continuously since I started my journey as a teacher. I have always believed that it is important to put your heart and soul in whatever things you do in order to be successful. That is what I have been doing all these while and will continue to do so….Therefore, when you are doing everything right there is no need a new resolution just continue what you are doing sincerely and in return you will be blessed……Happy New Year…

1 comment:

  1. I cherish my privacy, and woe betide anyone who tries to interfere with that.
    See the link below for more info.

    #cherish
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...