Friday 3 January 2014

What Resolution means to us?

The year 2014 had kicked off majestically 3 days ago. Through facebook profiles I saw confessions and resolutions made by most of us for the year 2014. I was questioned by few mates about my resolutions and I simply said I am not making any this year and going to go with the flow. Well, I have made resolutions in previous  years and some of them were not even accomplished . I would just like to remind everyone around me that making resolutions out of excitement at the beginning of the year is a norm but when it comes to working for it how many of us have really looked back at our resolutions in the middle or at the end of the year, some of us will just forget about it after the first month of the year and towards the end of the year will be making another resolution and by then the resolutions made before will be forgotten. hahahaah......whether we like it or not this happens to most of us.... 
Thus, for the year 2014, I have decided not to make any new resolutions but to complete all my incompleted missions started last year and the year before . I hope this year will be a blessed year for all of us.I will try to upload interesting stuffs more frequently this year and I hope I can spend less time watching tv......hehehehe

Happy New Year Everyone.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...