Saturday 27 August 2011

Holi Holidays!!!!!!!





after a tiring and busy semester the much anticipated Raya holidays are finally here, though I do not celebrate Hari Raya, I feel the excitement as I have joined the balik kampung rally and feel the festive mood in my own hometown. I did not go back for Hari Raya for about 6 to 7 years and have almost forgotten how it is like to celebrate Raya in Ipoh.....I have just landed at LCCT Kuala Lumpur and waiting for the shuttle that is suppose to ferry me to my beautiful homeland Ipoh....can't wait to reach Ipoh, can't wait to see mum, can't wait to go for breakfast in Ipoh and eat all the tasty delicacies ( am missing Ipoh Char Kuey Tiaw very much).....and among all can't wait to see my gorgeous JONY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...